Friday, September 23, 2011

"What can I do?"

The outpouring of support we have received from our families, friends, co-workers, sports teams, ect. has been amazing!  Everyone is asking what they can do to help, what we need, and offering so many things...we are so thankful!  Many people are wanting to bring food, frozen meals, gift cards, and ect.  My Special Education colleagues at LVJH have set up a website to assist with this.  On the website people can sign up for dates they plan to bring food, along with what they plan to bring.  I thought I would post the website so others can also use it if they'd like. 

http://www.foodtidings.com/SignUp.aspx?ScheduleGuid=58b901e9-90eb-4e95-b6f8-afc290de476f

My treatments will be in the mornings, so meals can be dropped off about any time in the afternoon or evening.  You may want to text of call ahead of time to make sure I'm around.

We will never be able to thank everyone enough, but please know we are extremely thankful for all of you!

Meighan, Jerrid, Brayden, and Mogi

No comments:

Post a Comment