Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No new news!

I'm not going to post any new news today because I always seem to speak too soon...so instead I thought I would just post a couple more pictures from the wedding...enjoy!

 This was taken at rehearsal, we told him he needed to practice taking pictures for tomorrow.  Brayden did not cooperate AT ALL at our wedding with pictures so we were doing everything we could to prep him for these.  He did really well!


  


 Rehearsal dinner with the bride and bridesmaids.






 Evan and Linsey are on a billboard in Underwood, IA for Walnut Communications, a phone and internet company.  So on the way to the reception they had to stop and get pictures by it.  This pictures cracks me up though with Heath, the best man, hanging on the other side.  I can't figure out how he even got up there?
  




"Daughters are blessings that give love and laughter!"











The McCarthy's that I spoke of yesterday in my blog.











The story of my life with these two... :)







When I use my teacher/mom voice...


"Together we make a family."
Evan and Linsey


No comments:

Post a Comment