Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Let's do this!

Well not much to update, but thought I'd post a blog before I take off.  Dan and I have decided to leave this evening to break up the drive some and get into Houston earlier on Wednesday.  I have 3 appointments on Thursday starting at 12:45...lab work, EKG, and Dr. Janku.  I'm very anxious to talk to Dr. Janku, hear what the plan is, and get started on some treatment. 

I've been putting off packing as obviously I'm not totally pumped about going to Houston for an extended period (but I am pumped at the same time as I know Houston is where I need to be) and how is one supposed to pack for 30+ days?!  Last night, I just threw a bunch of clothes in a suit case.  Today I'm trying to get some odds and ends taken care of and making sure I have all of my "must haves" packed.

Lastly, my address down in Houston will be: 1333 Old Spanish Trail, Apt #3174, Houston, TX 77054

Thank you for all of your continued support and prayers!  Third times a charm...let's do this!!

Meighan

No comments:

Post a Comment