Thursday, October 6, 2011

Is "cruddy" a word?

Well the past two days have been, for lack of better words, cruddy!  Yesterday, I was feeling nauseous on and off, and have zero energy.  Today, I wasn't really feeling nauseous, but just didn't feel well.  I have no appetite, but know I have to eat.  Problem is it's hard to eat something that doesn't sound good at all!  So when I try to eat something that doesn't sound good then the nauseous feeling comes back...it's a vicious circle! :)  I try to do things (laundry, clean, ect.) while I'm home, but it's been tough.  That sounds a little ridiculous, huh?  But to put it in perspective...it is sometimes hard to concentrate on watching TV or reading a book...I just feel that cruddy at times!  Luckily, I don't move much while I'm home, so I don't make too big of a mess! :)  I did get out of the house though this afternoon, picked up Brayden, and went to Jerrid's cross country meet.  It was nice to get some fresh air and get out of the house! 

We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow, so hopefully the cruddy feeling subsides.  I've got radiation in the morning while Mogi gets her hair and nails done.  Then Brayden, Mogi, and I will head out to Avoca.  While there Brayden plans to do some combining and I've got a hair appointment myself so I look presentable for the wedding next weekend.  Lastly, mom and I have to head over to Shelby for our last dress fitting.  This will be the most I've done all week, let alone in one day, so I know a nap will most definitely be needed!

This weekend my mom's family from Buffalo starts to arrive, so we'll probably head back out to Avoca at some point to see them as it's been awhile!  I'm looking forward to hopefully feeling a lot better, and seeing the Rappold's and Walsh's! 

Lastly, I'm going to thank all of you again!  Are you getting sick of my thanks?  I sure hope not because I am not getting sick of the cards that come EVERY day!  We also are not getting sick of all the food people are bringing us, or the constant thoughts, prayers, texts, and facebook messages!  The support everyone is giving us is amazing!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Have a great weekend!
Meighan


No comments:

Post a Comment