Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Introducing Miranda

And the shaving begins...

Half way done!

Wowzers!

This process went very smoothly...no tears...only smiles...and was a lot of fun actually!

Demi, sorry, but you ain't got nothin on me!  I actually like the shaved look and may rock it every now and then...especially on those really hot days!

Meet Miranda!

This is my "hat wig".  Codi is on back ordered and since Codi is a shorter wig I was wanting something that I could wear in Chicago and throughout the summer that would be a little cooler.  This wig doesn't have anything on the top of the head, so I have to wear a hat or a scarf over it. 

2 comments:

  1. looking as beautiful as ever, meighan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual! Hair, no hair, wig, no wig...your strength, courage, and determination are the definition of beauty. Enjoy your trip to Chicago!!

    ReplyDelete