Monday, June 18, 2012

Miranda or Codi

These are the names you can call me dependent on which wig I'm wearing...that's right folks...I got two!  Two, mind you, that are really nothing like my current hair style.  I figure, if I have to shave my head and wear a wig...I may as well have fun with this!  We had a great time today trying on many wigs; all that have different woman's names and come in many different colors.  All of the wigs that were shorter and more similar to my current hair style had this weird fringe thing going on around the neck that I had huge issues with, so I just couldn't go with one of them.  I'm confident in the two I chose and it will be fun mixing things up!

We leave next Wednesday for Chicago and chances are I will not have any hair loss yet, but it will probably happen while we are in Chicago.  So I decided to tell cancer who's boss and before it takes my hair from me, I'm going to shave it all off!  I made an appointment for Tuesday the 21st.  My wigs had to be ordered so I'll get those then and learn all about taking care of them.  It sounds much easier than taking care of real hair...bonus!

So it's 10:42 pm, I'm still up, AND I didn't have a nap today!  I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, so I decided to skip the nap today and hopefully I'm so exhausted tonight I can actually sleep!  They had told me to try taking Benedryl or Tylenol PM to sleep...so I did.  Both nights they both gave me restless arms and legs, so it defeated the whole purpose!  Go figure!

We went down to the CWS tonight around 5, and just got home so it's been a pretty full day!  I feel exhausted, so here goes nothing!

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Meighan, your positive attitude inspires all of us. Good luck. We're always praying.

    ReplyDelete