Friday, December 21, 2012

Good news...bad news...

Good news!
My time in Houston will be cut short and we will be leaving at 8:00 am tomorrow! Home 6 hours earlier to my boys!
I should be able to enjoy the Christmas holiday and not feel crummy like I was expecting!

Bad news...
No treatment this weekend due to having blood in my urine. They think this is from the Avastin, but since it hasn't cleared up they don't want to give me more drugs and have it get worse.

So...I will be heading back to Houston next week to see Dr. Subbiah on the 28th. If the blood has cleared up I will probably get day 1 and 2 treatment and then come home. If it hasn't they will admit me and have urology do a scope of my bladder to see if something else is going on.

That's all for now, and keep those prayers coming!!! Have a Merry Christmas!

Love, Meighan

No comments:

Post a Comment