Friday, September 30, 2011

TGIF!

Well I couldn't be more thankful that Friday has arrived...2 days off from treatments!  I also feel the best I have felt all week!  I keep telling myself not to over do it though.  I hope to continue to feel this well throughout the weekend as we have a big weekend ahead of us.  Jerrid's sisters, Jina and Jessica, got in from Texas yesterday and the rest of the fam, Jill, Russ, Jaci and the kids are coming into town tonight!  Brayden has been keeping Jina and Jessica very busy; playing baseball, painting pictures, farming, and now at the Children's Museum.  Jerrid (or Butts as Brayden calls him) has gotten a little break, and even got to spend some time with just me.  This time was spent sleeping of course, as we are both exhausted!  Jina and Jessica have been doing a great job of making sure that I do NOTHING, and it's great to have them here...even if Jina drives us crazy!  Then again...at least it's not Jill! :)  (Isn't it great that cancer didn't take my sense of humor?!)

Not sure what the rest of the weekend has in store for us.  I guess Nebraska has a big game or something, so we'll probably have to watch that.  Since the Hawks don't play this weekend, I suppose I'll wear red and support my boys (now that my own son has turned on me.)  My brother's fiance, Linsey's, bachelorette party is also this weekend, so I'm hoping to be able to join them for supper.  Other than that, some quality time with the Johansen clan!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Meighan





No comments:

Post a Comment