Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lesbi-honest now...this is an acca-mazing day!

Sorry...mom and I just got back Pitch Perfect, so I couldn't help myself with the blog title!  Great comic relief while we hang out here in Houston and wait...

After just over 2 months since my last treatment there is finally a SCHEDULED plan!!!  It has felt like this day might never come!  As I wrote yesterday, tomorrow I go in for a bunch of tests that have to be done before treatment can start.  Then on Friday, I go in to see Dr. Subbiah at 12:30.  I have to see him the first day of every cycle.  After seeing him I will start cycle one, day one.  On Saturday, I will have cycle one, day two and then on November 9th I will have cycle one, day 15.  The first cycle will be over on November 22nd...how fitting that this is Thanksgiving and I know we will be thankful for a treatment that is working!  I will then start cycle two on November 23rd.  I am so excited to start treatment and get back to fighting this nasty thing taking over my body!  Please pray for minimal side effects, a strong body to fight off the side effects, and a healing treatment!

THANK YOU!!!!

Love,
Meighan

Oh and P.S. my better half shows up in a couple of hours...what a great day this is turning out to be!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mrs. J.-

    Thanks for keeping us posted here on the blog. We're praying for you and thinking of you often at school. Everybody could take a lesson from your positive attitude. Hope things go smoothly over the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete