Saturday, November 3, 2012

28 hours later

I finally got word...I'm going home!!! My nurse has already disconnected my IV, I got rid of my hospital gown, and I feel FREE! Now I am waiting on lab to come and draw some blood for a couple more tests they are going to run to see if some other things are causing my calcium to be high. Once they come, my nurse will come and take my line out of my port and I'm outta here! I can't wait to walk, breathe fresh air, and cuddle Mogi (who has been struggling without her mother.) My boys came and visited earlier, bringing lunch, and then headed to the Houston Children's museum with Jessica and her kiddos. I didn't sleep at all last night so hopefully I can get a nice nap in, in my own bed, and be ready to roll by the time the hooligan's get home.

I am feeling soooo much better than I did all last week and hopefully will keep this up until next Friday. Friday I have a follow-up with Dr. Subbiah and have my day 15 treatment of Avastin.

I'm definitely going crazy, insane, you name it! My sister can't get here soon enough...25 hours...but who's counting?!

Hope this finds everyone having a great weekend!
Meighan

No comments:

Post a Comment