Monday, July 30, 2012

Chemo entertainment

I'm sure you've all been waiting for my families chemo entertainment.  I wasn't sure if I'd get any this time beings we've all been on vacation all week together...but they were sneaky and got it done.

You've heard of Where's Waldo - today's chemo entertainment is entitled "Where's Hope?"
Hope never sleeps!


Fill up with hope!


Hope you're relaxing!

Color with hope!

Hopeful sister!

Hope never grows old!

Even Mogi has hope!

Sister's hope the most!

Hope washed up on the beach!  (That's my hot husband)

Hope has got her toes in the water and ass in the sand...not a worry in the world with a cold beer in her hand...life is good today!

Hope is boogie boarding!

Hope at our vacation home, "Just Dune it."



Don't you wish you were still here?
Hope NEVER sleeps!
NEVER lose hope!


My picture response back to them: "I take hope with me everywhere I go, I will not lose hope!"


A big thank you to the Walsh's for not giving up on hope and to all of you for hoping right along with me!





No comments:

Post a Comment